Sunday, January 22, 2006

The end of the day


It's a really wonderful place to live.

So you know if sometimes I'm not keeping up with this blogging session, it's not just because I spend so much time commuting. Sometimes it's because I simply can't stay inside!

7 Comments:

Blogger Maria Claudia Bellusci said...

Hi Wendy,
What a nice place to live! It must be really worth the effort of commuting to work every day, just to come back to that paradise. You can't imagine how much I envy you!!!
Regards,
Claudia (Argentina)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Maria Claudia Bellusci said...

Hi Wendy,
What a nice place to live! It must be really worth the effort of commuting to work every day, just to come back to that paradise. You can't imagine how much I envy you!!!
Regards,
Claudia (Argentina)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wendy -

One of my dreams is to find a job and be able to live in the Vancouver-Seattle-Portland area. It's so beautiful! I think I might miss the warm weather here in Barranquilla during the winter, but being able to enjoy the great outdoors in the summer would certainly be worth it.

Erin (Colombia)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sus Nyrop said...

My dear Wendy,
your photos are fantastic! The beauty of the ferry on the west coast Pacific to Vancouver Island I will never forget; not so far from where you live. If I'd known you by then, I would certainly have come to see you on the island.
yours, Sus (Denmark)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Berta said...

Dear Wendy, your pictures are wonderful. I was lucky to visit Vancouver for the Tesol Conference (was it in March 2000?) and I think I went to your community college in one of the pre-session activities. We even headed to Victoria Island with quite a big group of Tesolers. I loved Vancouver and thought it had everything nearby: ski slopes, beaches, parks in the middle of the city and great weather. Hope to read more about you. Warmly from Caracas, Berta

11:29 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

and everyone knows it is wendy. Wendy, I found your blog following others in this TEFL, ESL, TESOL web, and am finding so much excitement. I am glad I found your blog. These picturees are gorgeous!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Also, my interest came from an online friend who began TESOL teaching years ago getting certified in her home city Toronto. Now she liv es in Dublin, and loves her times spent teaching English

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home